Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another Day, Another Workshop

Today I spent an enjoyable afternoon at Artful Bead Studio making this lovely Czech crystal and seed bead helical style bracelet in my most favorite color. I have a fondness for the ball and socket style clasps too. They're so easy to manage with one hand. Buttons and beaded beads make beautiful and unique closures also. I'll likely explore more of the bead and button closure options as I practice my stitching.



Now that I've completed my tenth class at Artful, I'm eager to review all that I've learned and I'm excited to create more jewelry. I splurged on my bead purchase today, BIG TIME. When you take a class at Artful Bead Studio, you qualify for a ten percent discount on your purchases the day of your workshop. I always try to take advantage of the discount, and today happened to be one of those days that I went wild!! Haha! Time to go play! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment