Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Always a Lady Necklace

I have to admit that I check my horoscope each day just for the heck of it. I like to see if it’s accurate. I think today’s horoscope is spot on since it reads:

Every good tailor knows that the tiny things make a garment fit like it was, well, made for you. All that care and attention will take a simple piece of clothing and turn it into a statement. There’s something in your life right now that deserves that same kind of care and attention when it comes to even the smallest components.

I just completed this beauty last night! The necklace is comprised of black onyx beads with a gold-filled wire-wrapped component boasting Swarovski bicones and pendant crystals in jet. I’m getting some good practice with wire-wrapping. I’m very pleased with how this piece turned out and I’m excited to wear it!

Always a Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment